It’s that time of year, the time your students are willing and eager to spend a lot of money on the products they need for back-to-school. They are hungry for knowledge. It’s an exciting time for students to buy. Give them something they want to use!
Take a look at our list of recommended must-haves to help you kick-start your buying for the season!
- Pens and pencils—They never go out of style. Yes, we are in the digital age, but nothing will ever replace these age-old writing utensils. *Did you know it has been proven that using various colors to note things helps improve your memory? SCIENCE! Make sure you stock up on a variety of colors for your students!
- Highlighters—Your student’s saving grace. Let them mark up those textbooks (the next owner might even thank them for it).
- Note-cards—These super useful, multi-functional little pieces of paper are an absolute must-have for your students! Students can use them for studying, making flashcards, preparing a speech, etc.
- Sticky notes—Useful for both social use/quick notes and for noting pages in the text books.
- White-Out—Everyone makes mistakes! White-out is the convenient and easy way for students to fix that one grammar mistake on their paper.
- Sanitizing wipes—The easiest way to clean. Enough said.
- Folders—A lot of professors still hand out printed versions of their syllabus. Keep your students organized for all their classes with these handy paper holders.
- Staplers—There is nothing like arriving to class with a printed paper and nothing to keep it together. Don’t let this happen to your students.
- Flash-drives—the easiest most useful way for students to have instant access to their documents no matter where they are on campus.
- Headphones—help your students find their happy place and block out the craziness of the world. Essential for quiet studying, clearing their mind between classes, working out, etc.
Make back-to-school shopping fun for your students and turn these essentials into something your students will actually want to use.