Using displays in your store is a tactical part of your business. Displays showcase everything and direct customers on where to focus their attention. Here are a few reasons why it is important to use displays in a retail space.
- Displays encourage customer engagement
- Product placement gains priority
- Displays attract attention to your store
Now that you know why displays are important to use in retail, specifically small businesses, here are a few ways you can get the most out of your product displays.
- Use displays as much as possible. This is a great way to bring attention to products.
- Be strategic in your placement. Put your displays in a spot in your store that makes sense to the flow of traffic.
- Do not clutter your displays. If you’re placing products on a shelf, avoid putting too much on it.
- Place displays between knee level and eye level. Space above eye-level risks losing attention and space below knee level can easily be overlooked.
Displays help maximize your sales because they make a good first impression for your customers. If your customers like the way your store looks and the way the products look, they are more likely to make a purchase (business.qld.gov).
Do you need help getting some displays in your store? Check out our Merchandising Portal located on Dstewart.com. Here you’ll find all of our vendor branded retail displays, as well as our recommended assortments to fill your displays with.